My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, March 25, 2011

Charlie Sheen isn't the only one WINNING!

The Dodgers had their 2nd game of the season tonight! So happy that Clint made it back into town in time to see the big game. Here is my baby before the game. So handsome! I just love him in this uniform.

Kaci decided to sit this game out and hang out with Aunt BerBer tonight. Amber picked her up after school for some "girl time" They went out to dinner tonight with Mark and Colton and she is spending the night!

It was am AMAZING game! The boys pulled out a BIG WIN! Final score 21-9! Way to go, Dodgers! That make for one tie and one win! Their next game is on Thursday, April 31st at 6:00. I hope they can keep up the good work. So proud of all the boys!

No comments: