My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Swing batter, batter, SWING!"

Bailey had his first baseball game as a Dodger tonight. Clint was sad to miss it- but he is in California this week (AGAIN) on business. PaPa and Grandma Dee came out to help support the team- and Kaci and I were there cheering them on too!

It was a great game! Bailey got to play catcher, pitcher and left center. I was so proud of him,. He was baseball ready the whole game and the team played very well with only a few errors. It was a tight game and ended 14-14! Bailey scored the tying run!! AWESOME!

Way To Go, Dodgers!!




No comments: