My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, March 21, 2011

"Good Day Wednesdays!"

The kids are back to school this morning and the house sure is quiet.
I must admit this "taste of summer" they call Spring Break has me craving more lazy days and QUICK! I can't wait to have my babies home EVERYDAY!

Since the next 49 school days will be a little bit harder to get through now that we have had a reminder of what those precious summer days feel like-me and the kids have decided to start something called, "Good Day Wednesdays!"


This means that every Wednesday after school, Kaci and Bailey will get to choose a small treat to help them get through the week. Treats like: an Auntie Anne's pretzel, Yo-Yo's yogurt, McDonalds french fries, or a Sonic Slush!


I can't wait to let the good times of summer roll....but until then...."Good Day Wednesdays" will have to get us through!
** I will try to use the rest of the afternoon to catch up on Spring Break posts**

No comments: