My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love. ~Bryant Gumbel, 1981

Well, we have been practicing for a few weeks now and I still haven't written a post about it. Bailey tried out for the Spring Baseball season at T & C and was drafted to be on the Dodgers team! He has been practicing twice a week and again on Saturdays!

Looks like he is going to have a great team this year!

This Saturday he will have his first pre-season game! I can't wait!!


Clint is helping out as Assistant Coach again this year. PaPa took Bailey to practice last night, since Kaci and I had a Girl Scout meeting and Clint meet them there.

Bailey practiced as catcher and first baseman. I was so proud to hear he made a double play on first. I can't wait to see him in the game this weekend! Let's go Dodgers!!!


No comments: