My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, March 19, 2011

"If you worried about falling off the bike, you would never get on"- Lance Armstrong

Kaci and I decided a few days before Spring Break that we were going to use this week to buy her a new bike AND learn to ride it without training wheels. So- we headed to Academy with Clint and Bailey to help her pick out just the right one. I love it....the purple and turquoise are so bright and cheerful. We have been working really hard on it for the last several days at home. Today, while Bailey and Clint are at a birthday party- we brought it over to PaPa and Grandma Dee's to try her skills out in their culdesac!

PaPa promised to run fast and hold on tight to her seat and handle bars if he needed to!

She is growing up more and more everyday! Wish I could freeze time!

No comments: