My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise. ~Johann von Goethe


I am: loving this picture of me and Justin Bieber!

I want: a hot bubble bath and a massage.

I wish: that my yardwork was done and all the flowers were planted for spring.
I hate: Diabetes!

I miss: when my kids were babies.

I fear: that something will happen to those I love most.

I hear: Kaci and Bailey laughing upstairs!

I wonder: how long it will take Kaci to learn to ride her bike without training wheels.

I regret: not living in the moment and having so much worry.

I am not: without worry or guilt.

I dance: for fun and pretty good!

I sing: loud (and probably off key!)

I cry: when I am stressed!

I am not always: patient or strong.

I make with my hands: bows out of ribbon, the bed, pictures on my camera, and dinner

I write: so I won’t forget.....I have lists for EVERYTHING!

I confuse: everyone! lol

Often, I need: a smile, a hug, and someone to tell me I am doing my best....pathetic, I know.

I should: learn how to say no when I mean no- and treat others the way they treat me....in both good and bad situations.

I start: to clean/straighten anytime I have nothing else to do.

I finish: what I start. Even if it takes my whole life.

No comments: