My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Night In Paris

Tonight was the 3rd Annual Daddy/Daughter Dance for Clint and Kaci. The dance is put on by the Girl Scouts each year around this time of year. The themes are always great. Under The Sea, The 70's and this year....A Night In Paris! So much fun!
Here is a close up pic of Kaci's beautiful corsage. I just loved how it turned out.

This is always a night that Kaci thoroughly enjoys- she gets all the attention of her favorite person in the world, her Dad!

They left the house around 5:15 to catch a quick bite to eat before the dance started at 6- Nachos at Mesa Rosa hit the spot!

I am so proud of the 2 of them for taking some pictures for me with Clint's phone. Just look how cute this one is of the two of them in Paris!

Here is Kaci with a couple of girls from her troop! It was definitely a night to remember!

No comments: