My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.- Picasso

Tonight we held a special event meeting at The Ceramic Lodge for Troop 2549. The girls worked so hard with their Fall Fundraiser and Cookie sales, that we decided it was time for them to have a little fun with the money they earned!

The people at Ceramics Lodge are so nice. They reserved the back room for us and taught the girls everything they needed to know to make their pieces turn out perfect!

Kaci choose this super cute puppy! I think it will turn out looking like Chelsea- we will see on Wednesday once our fired pieces are ready.

I think the girls had a great time. Looking forward to more special events in the future!


No comments: